Sicky Monday- 11/9/2009

Hi Guys,

Well day 2 home from the hospital hasn't gone so well. Evidentally, lots of oxycotin for pain does some wicked damage to your..um...regularity. So I've discovered the joys of laxatives today for the first time in my life, and it's lousy. My mom suggested Metamucil (Ag, the octagenarian train just keeps on rolling) and I think I'd be a fan.

Hopefully, I can go a long time without oxycotin or codine or anything of the like. I've been freezing cold today, and felt like I've been hit by a bus (a tiny bus though). But I'm starting to feel a bit better (thus the note writing).

I'll probably be hearing from the cardiology department at UWMC in the next day or so to schedule a CT scan of my heart to make sure I don't have any artery blockage. There's virtually no chance of me having that, but they want to rule it out to make sure it's not some fluke that I do. So we'll see when that happens, but it's not urgent and I'll do it on an outpatient basis. It is also non-invasive so no cuts!

Ok, I'm feeling sick again and lightheaded again, so I'm going to lay down.
I'll try to write more later.
love you
Jana


Rosa Roberge
Sorry Jana. I'm sure allthe side effects you are dealing with are no fun. I should add some prunes to my care package for you LOL. I hope you got lots of rest today.

Skylar Farrill
Hope you feel better sis

Jenny Hawkes
We love ya!!! Try to rest as much as you can. Sorry, I'm a mother you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment