Afternoon Update- 11/6/2009

Hi guys!

Just now feeling like all of the anesthesia has finally worn off from the surgery. Even this morning I was so loopy I couldn't stand up. My head is feeling much clearer now. I got an X-ray this morning and Sparky is just where he's supposed to be. The wheelchair ride down to X-ray did make me sick and I threw up afterwards. The docs think it may have been the bad mix of drugs in my stomach with no food. Supermodels beware...

I have slept all morning and am feeling a ton better now. They have decided to keep me until tomorrow so they can tweak my mix of medicines. I will be going home tomorrow almost for sure. It should be a good birthday present for Nick. He says I'm being cheap but he hasn't seen the hospital bill yet!

My incision site (a.k.a. future scar) is healing up nicely and is uncovered (see before and after pictures below if you dare.) It hurt a lot last night but doesn't hurt as much today. The doctor said not to poke Sparky because it could damage the leads or the wire. Some people poke at it nervously. I would never be so mean to Sparky after all he's done.

For all of you goign to The Shining Skulls concert tongiht, have a fantastic time and drink one for me. I so wish I could be there, I will definately join you next time.

Nick and I are going to take a lap around the halls, I will check in later.

Happy Friday!

Jana


Before: Skin that is pure as the driven snow.



After: Skin that is pure as the driven snow in downtown Cleveland.



Jillian Nicholson McJannet So love the idea of the tattoo!


November 6, 2009 at 1:06pm · Kathy Malvern Ouch! Jana, Im no doctor, but be careful you dont go home too soon! Wait until you are healed. (Just my two cents.) ;)


November 6, 2009 at 1:12pm · Jennifer Nicoles Porter I'm always in approval of ink.


November 6, 2009 at 3:59pm · Yoanis Mendoza uhh like the tattoo idea...do it!


November 6, 2009 at 6:00pm · Mandy Morrelli Young OMG... a lightening bolt would be AWESOME! Good job Jana! You will just keep getting better and better each day!


November 6, 2009 at 7:29pm · Rosa Roberge Jana, you look so cute (scar and all!). You've been so positive and entertaining through this ordeal. You are an awesome person and can handle anything! Let me know when you're ready for that visit. I'm guessing tomorrow won't work since you are leaving? Give me a shout when you're ready...


November 6, 2009 at 8:01pm · John Sales ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment