11/12/2009

Hi All,

So I went to the doc today and she thinks the numbness I've been having on the skin on the outside of my thigh is likely due to a cramped nerve that I probably got because I was laying in the hospital bed for so long. I also sat cross legged a lot and wasn't walking too much, so that could have contributed to it to. But no worries, it will likely go away on it's own. Not too sure how long it will take, but as long as it's not serious, it's no big deal to me.

So tomorrow I go to have Sparky's 1 week check up, and after that Nick and I were thinking about going to see that new movie 2012. It's the new disaster movie that looks like the epitome of all disaster movies! Most of you probably know, but in case you don't...I LOVE disaster movies. My mom and sister do too. We're obsessed. Day After Tomorrow, Twister, Armageddon, Dante's Peak- all of them. Even the rotten SciFi channel made for TV ones are good enough for us. : ) So suffice it to say, going to see 2012 on opening day is a must.

However, I've found that since this whole heart shenanigan happened, I'm pretty susceptable (sp?) to movie stress. My heart rate speeds up, and I get a little anxious. But I REALLY want to see this movie. So we are doing a test drive today. We are watching the movie Surrogates (Bruce Willis) and I will guage my stress. If it's a little high, I think I will just take an anxiety pill before we go tomorrow, and I should be ok. Nothing will keep me away from this movie!! I'll be sure to post a review after we see it (I just hope I haven't built it up too high in my mind...but that's a risk I'm willing to take!).

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! I sure miss seeing you all and can't wait to get back to the real world. : )

Love you all!
Jana


Sandy Farrill
So glad the numbness is just nerves. Hope it goes away soon. Can't wait to see 2012. Too bad we didn't get to see it together.

Luis Cheng-Guajardo
Okay Jana, I'm looking forward to reading this movie review. I love apocalyptic/disaster movies too, and if you're heart can't take it then it's certain that mine can't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment