Jana's Benefit Concert-11/4/2009

Hey guys it's Nick,

A few of my friends play in a band called The Shining Skulls. They've been kind enough to hold a benefit concert for Jana this Friday at The Blue Moon (I-5 & 45th St.) for those of you here in Seattle. Sadly, I doubt Jana will be well enough to attend. I will probably be there before 9 and the band is supposed to go on stage at 10.

For those of you that dont' know, The Shining Skulls are an indie rock band. I think they're really good and I'm a snob about stuff like that, and Jana really likes them too.

Thanks in advance for coming, it will be great to see you all out there. Here is the link to the event:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=190345833202

Please forward this to anyone that might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment