3/16/2010- Smiling again!

Hi All!



Well, the last few weeks have been a bit of a bummer, but I'm happy to report that I'm doing good! I haven't had an "episode" in over a week now and yesterday I had a good doctors appointment! Holla!


Yesterday the labs were good, I didn't have fluid around my heart or lungs, and I wasn't having PVCs! The doc was so happy with that she increased the all important beta blocker, which makes me feel even better. Ha, take that heart failure!

Obviously, I'm in a much better mood too. : )

The doc says that while I'm on the upswing here, we'll keep increasing the meds and hopefully, that will give me a little more energy. The beta blocker is the one that makes my heart pump more efficiently, and every bit of efficiency means I have more energy to do things, rather than using all my energy just to have heartbeats. And I have to say, "doing things" is one of my favorite activities!

In other news, who is watching American Idol? I am so on the Crystal Bowersox train, but am also on the Sioban (Siobougn? Siobogn? Chavonne?) Magnus train. I told Nick last night that I know I love them both because I could listen to either one for a full hour and half concert. I can barely do that with ANY singer at all, so that's a big compliment! It also may be a small sign of ADD. Hmm.

Well, I hope I have no reason to update you all for awhile! Remember, no news is good news!

Love you!
Jana

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear this news! Praying for you and your heart. Hang in there Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooooooo!!!! And just in time for wine night too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to know how to be praying.
    Even more glad to hear some very good news.
    Take care, sweet girl.

    Samantha Rebstock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo-hooo! I'm on the Jana healthy heart train myself...but do love me some momma bowersox!
    Much love - Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jana, that is the best news I've heard all WEEK! Just stay in that ''good groove'' and keep feeling better and better! xoxgayxox

    ReplyDelete